WHAT IS YOUR CHILD DOING
· We are excited to announce that we will once again
offer our Summer Enrichment Program.
JULY 3--AUGUST 18TH, 2017
experiments, field trips, life skills, physical activity, technology, black history and lots of FUN!
NO REGISTRATION FEE!
PLEASE READ ALL INFORMATION BELOW.
o Children entering Kindergarten through 8TH grade.
- Please pack a healthy lunch Monday through Thursday.
o Cost is $70 each week. Payments are due BI-WEEKLY!
- Payment dates: June 29, July 13, July 27, August 10
- August 10 is billed at one week.
- Once you submit your registration, you will receive an invoice for your child's tuition. If it is not paid by June 29, your child will not admitted.
o Discounts are as follows:
- 2 children in family-
- 3 children in family-
$63/child (billed weekly)
- 4 children in family-
$60/child (billed weekly)
- currently enrolled children $63/child
o Days are Monday through Thursday
o Hours are 9am- 1pm
· Payments made Wednesday and Thursday need to
have a 10% late fee added on. NO EXCEPTIONS!
· We will go field trips. Here is the fine
print: your child needs to display that they can and will listen in class. If
your child is not completing their work and/or is having behavior issues, they
cannot attend field trips. Students will be made aware of this as well.
· The reason we offer a program during the summer is to prevent "summer slide." If you Google the term "summerslide," you will find research results on
hundreds of websites. Here are a few important facts listed on www.summerlearning.org