Third Fridays is established to give today's young people a chance to learn, socialize and grow in a safe atmosphere. It is designed to for young people 10 to 14 years old.
We believe that the ages 10 to 14 years old are extremely critical and impressionable ages. We want our people to have a place of safety, respect, expression and fun.
- When will 3rd Fridays start: Oct 21, 2016
- What time does it start/end: 6:00pm to 8:30pm
- Does it cost: Yes, third Fridays will have a small fee of $8 each time.
- Will there be food served: Yes, we will break bread together.
- What activities will we do: Each time we meet will be different. There maybe times of discussion. Other times, maybe games. Each time will we learn something new from each other and HAVE FUN!
- Is this for boys only: No, third Fridays is Co-ed. Boys and girls of the appropriate age are welcome.
- How do I sign up: Very easy, your parent must sign up before spaces are filled. Each registration closes on the first Friday of each month. No exception. SPACE IS LIMITED!
SCIENCE AND WRITING CAMP!
SCHOOL IS OUT OCTOBER 20 & 21!
WHAT ARE YOUR CHILDREN DOING?
School is out but Future Leaders is in session!!! We will be having a Science and Writing Camp on Thursday October 2 and Friday October 21.
Age group: 1st grade and up
Location: Future Leaders, 7849 W Broadway Ave. Brooklyn Park
Cost: $50 total lunch is provided each day
Time: 9:00am to 1:00pm
What will my child be doing? Children will participate in writing workshops to help with their vocabulary, spelling and writing skills. They will also participate in different science projects.
What does the cost cover? The cost covers lunch, writing and science supplies.
What should my child bring? Each child should come prepared with a notebook, pencil and teachable attitude.
How do I sign up and pay? REGISTER BELOW!!
Registration is open until October 14, 2016. There are no refunds and all fees must be paid online.
If you have any questions, please send us an email or give us a call!